1. Unit must always be filled with wax when operating.
2. Never operate when empty.
3. Set thermostat dial to desired temperature. Unit will heat up to set temperature.
4. When the heating unit operates, the indicator light will illuminate.
5. Add wax – heat to required temperature and stir occasionally.
6. Release wax by pulling the tap handle downwards.
Please note: High heat or overheating may damage the quality of the wax. Please ensure that you are operating at the desired temperature as required by the type of wax you use.
Cleaning the melter & tap
please note: Do not use steel wool or coarse scouring pads. These may damage the surface
1. Wait till the melter cools down.
2. When cooled, remove excess particles and wash thoroughly in hot water with an non-abrasive detergent.
3. To unclog tap, use a heat gun at low heat onto the tap and neck to melt the wax. Or pour hot water over the valve for a few seconds.
4. If wax is left in melter and it sets hard it is important that melter is set to a low temperature for a few minutes to let the bottom of the wax melt or it will burn the wax.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.