Name: Salted Caramel
- Acute Tox. 4 H302 Harmful if swallowed
Signal word Warning
Hazard-determining components of labelling:
- Benzyl benzoate
- Veltol-plus ·
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Composition and Information on Ingredient
- Chemical characterisation: Mixtures ·
- Description: Mixture of substances listed below with nonhazardous additions.
First Aid Measures
- Symptoms of poisoning may even occur after several hours; therefore medical observation for at least 48 hours after the accident.
- After inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints. ·
- After skin contact: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
- After eye contact: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- After swallowing: Call for a doctor immediately.
Information for doctor:
- Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed No further relevant information available.
- Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed No further relevant information available.
Fire Fighting Measures
- Extinguishing media
- Suitable extinguishing agents: CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam.
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture No further relevant information available.
- Advice for firefighters
- Protective equipment: No special measures required.
Accidental Release Measures
- Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures Not required.
- Environmental precautions: Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
Handling and Storage
- Precautions for safe handling No special precautions are necessary if used correctly.
- Information about fire - and explosion protection: No special measures required.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
- Storage: Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: No special requirements.
- Information about storage in one common storage facility: Not required.
- Further information about storage conditions: None.
- Specific end use(s) No further relevant information available.
Physical and Chemical Properties