CAS No: 68891-38-3
Application of the substance / the mixture: Additive for cosmetic or pharmaceutic preparations
Chemical characterization: Substances
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell.
In emergency dial 111, and then ask for Fire, Ambulance or Police as necessary.
In case of poisoning phone National Poisons Centre – 0800 764 766
First aid measures
||In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation
|After skin contact
||Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly
|After eye contact
||Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
||Rinse out mouth and then drink plenty of water. Consult a doctor
|Suitable extinguishing agents
||CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam
Accidental release measures
||Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures Not required.
||Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
|Methods and material for containment and cleaning up
||Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
Handling and storage
|Precautions for safe handling
||No special precautions are necessary if used correctly.
|Information about fire - and explosion protection:
||No special measures required
|Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles
||No special requirements.
|Information about storage in one common storage facility
|Further information about storage conditions
||: Store in cool, dry conditions in well sealed receptacles.
Physical and chemical properties