This easy recipe uses our premade lip balm base that can be melted in the microwave, crock-pot or double boiler. Then simply add your own flavour oil, colour or glitter, and pour into pots or tubes!
You will need:
100g premade lip balm base
10 pack 5ml white lip balm tubes
10x 5ml silver metal lip balm tins
Flavour and mica colour of your choosing
- Gather ingredients together and have lip balm vessels ready to fill.
- Melt your lip balm base in the microwave in 30 second bursts until it is melted, or use a double boiler or slow cooker to slowly melt.
- Add in your chosen mica colour and mix well ensurring that all the colour has dispursed (no lumps).
- The add your chosen flavour oil and mix through (suggested usage rate for flavour oils is 1-3% in lip balms).
- Pour into your metal tins and white tubes (wait until the mix has cooled down a little to avoid creating a heat tunnel).
- These are ready to use as soon as they have cooled down and set!